Purpose Pools is now a partner (NV Energy Powershift Pool Pump Professional) with NV Energy and their Powershift Program. This program allows pool owners a rebate opportunity to purchase a new variable-speed pool pump ($220 rebate).
3HP variable speed pool pump installed for $1,500.00 ($1,280 after rebate offered by NV Energy)
Learn How You Can Save
What is the Powershift Program?
NV Energy southern Nevada residential customers can receive a PowerShift discount on the purchase of qualifying ENERGY STAR® certified variable speed pumps. The discount is offered one of two ways: At the time of purchase through participating pool pump professionals or directly through NV Energy through an individual submission. Valid for qualified southern Nevada residential customers with a qualifying single-speed pump. Subject to availability of program funds.
How does Powershift help consumers save money on their pool pump?
When installed by an NV Energy-approved pool professional like Purpose Pools, NV Energy southern Nevada residential customers can receive a $220 PowerShift discount off the price of a new qualifying ENERGY STAR® energy efficient pool pump.
How much can I save if I upgrade my pool pump?
This will be determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to run time, speed settings, pool size, pool pump horsepower, and whether or not you have an attached hot tub. ENERGY STAR certified variable or multi-speed pool pumps, on the other hand, can save you up to $450 per year. Several manufacturers offer pool pump savings calculators to assist you in selecting the right variable speed or multi-speed pool pump for you. Please click on any of the manufacturers below to access the savings calculators.
How Do I Qualify For a Pool Pump Rebate?
- NV Energy southern Nevada residential customers are eligible to receive a qualifying pool pump PowerShift discount.
- The pool pump must be a new, qualifying ENERGY STAR variable-speed or multi-speed model. Rebuilt and replacement pump motors do not qualify.
- The qualifying variable speed pool pump must be installed on a single family residential in-ground swimming pool.
- The discount is not available for the replacement of an existing variable speed ormulti-speed pool pump.
- The PowerShift discount is available for more than one qualifying pool pump per residence as long as the old pump meets all other requirements.
How Do I Take Advantage?
- Schedule an estimate with an NV Energy-approved pool professional (see below) and select a qualifying variable speed, or multi-speed pool pump .
- Your qualifying pool pump will be installed and calibrated by the NV Energy-approved pool professional to maximize your energy savings.
- The PowerShift discount will be applied to the final invoice provided by your pool professional.